Sunday, July 24, 2011

Cutting the Umbilical Cord

...... And without my knowledge I tumbled into the world of blogging! In one piece. A little overgrown, perhaps a couple of years too late but the birthing pangs are done.

I have been tied to blogger for so long! It has been my cocoon of certainty for so long. The umbilical cord has stretched halfway across the globe to servers at Google Inc! where they have carefully nurtured me, helped me store my writing for posterity.

Blogger has helped me to gain a unique perspective on blogging, I've written a few posts- few and far between, but with each post I have grown to like blogger a bit more.

At last count, people from 10 countries have read my blog- and I am most thankful to each of you, for taking time out of your lives to read about yet another Guy.

I shall continue writing (and hopefully, better each time), but I have shifted to the newer horizons of wordpress- the supposed Hallowed land of blogging. I would be very thankful to all of you if you could spend a moment to visit my newblogsite -


This will be my new home for some time to come.

This blog will remain active till the end of August, and defunct from September 1st. All my posts have been moved to wordpress. This will be my last post on Blogger.

I am filled with a sense of excitement and anticipation at this change. I hope to see all of you there really really soon!


See you all at Wordpress!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment